Monday, August 5, 2013

Vacation Paradise -Day 12 Barcelona!

Hola!

Welp the dream trip is winding down... After
Not feeling great last night we got a
Slow start today .

Up in time for breakfast in the hotel
Then back to the room to hang out pack
And post pics vid free wee-fee!

We finally make our way out around 3pm back
To Las Ramblas and stroll the whole length
This time . We went back for Tapas
And went I'm search of more gifts.

My sis spent more euros .. I'm sooo done.
No Segrada Familia which was the plan.. We
Are simply tired .

I had a great time .. But I'm ready to come
Home. I should be sleep since our
Flight is early .. But perhaps since I
Had no alcohol today I'm wide awake ...
I'll sleep on the plane .

Here's to hoping you enjoyed and I have one more
Post the weeks on review ... Hopefully tomorrow !

I'm slowly adding the pics too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to discover this website. I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic
read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have
you book-marked to see new information in your blog.

Take a look at my homepage rome walking tour

Pampered Princess said...

Hi there ! Thank you for stopping by! Please tell others !
I can't wait to visit your page !

Pampered Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.