Sunday, August 4, 2013

Vacation Paradise - Day 11 return to Barcelona!

Hola!

Well it's 7am and I'm up early again . We are scheduled to be at our designated spot to leave the ship at 8:45am. We've called the car company I used.. And it was wonderful having a driver meet us at the airport holding my name with a sign on it!

We are off the ship in 20 minutes no going through customs.

We arrive back at the hotel and are checked into a smoking room., when I did ask for non-smoking ... They changed our room with no problem and were in the bed by 10:00am.

So we are in a non-smoking room to which Bestie is knocked out already and my sis is enjoying the free wifi.. I been catching up on the blogging as I been writing it daily but now to post it ....

Probably dinner later but now sleep...

I thought I would take a quick nap ..slept the day away. Now poolside having a cocktail and feel sick.

We are finally going to dinner now after chatting up a storm But we met some cool folks ..from upstate NY and California...

Here we are ....
So we have one more day and we will probably be at Las Ramblas again...

Tired.com

Ciao!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: