Monday, April 18, 2011

Why Pamper?

Lady Y here ready and willing to assist all those who have never tried pampering themselves! This is my first go at blogging and i'm excited and nervous, Why? Because although I know I talk alot ...one is never sure folks you don't know will read your stuff!

A lil' 'bout me...I hail from NYC specifically the Borough of Queens... yet I am Brooklyn raised...and it is currently where I work. My days are spent stressing over financials in a college and by night I'm a Adjunct Professor.  I'm involved in a host of other things that make life downright stressful at times. Can you say major stress?

My friends and family keep me sane - yet this blog was developed because of the things I learned in life's journey that aid in helping the work/life balance. How many reading this have problems in this area?

Managing work, home, children, relationships, community service ...all can take a toll on us. So here's to helping anyone reading find a better way to maintain the  work/life balance.

No comments: