Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 5 Can't believe we are almost done?



It's Coco Cay day and I'm not leaving the ship . Haven't been pool side yet . Saw the weather at home and thought I need every drop of sun and heat today since the next several days are out to sea ... Hope I get all day tomorrow to be in the sun and heat too . 

Up at 9am this morning . Breakfast and now pool side .  Sis fell and I was nervous . Glad she didn't hurt herself . 

The North Star is amazing and sis and bestie are going to get on . I didn't  want to get on for some reason. Must climb down stairs.  So I'm good videoing it . Now would be the time while the line is short  though. It's like the London Eye and can go around and is about 300 ft in the air above the top deck. Apparently it moves over water too when not in port . 

I have some great pics of them and no I didn't get on . I don't want be that high in the air . 

My Spa appointment is at 1:45pm. I'll review the spa separately but I'm getting a hot stone massage :) After, I intend to come back out here and chill poolside . 

Sandra who did my hot stone massage was excellent ! Had me snoring ! I feel so much better ! It's my first massage since the accident . After my massage I went back pool side and passed out . 

I seriously hated to get up to go to the Crown and Anchor party but I'll be Diamond after this cruise ! Woo woo! It's RC's way of thanking many for being Loyal to Royal . Champagne and cocktails flowing . 

I left early to book my next cruise ... I'll be back in 2 years leaving from Florida  on the new ship Harmony of the Seas. I'm really liking leaving from NJ though . My sis booked for next year . I don't think I can we will see. That's leaving from NJ Anthem of the Seas .  

Back at the Bionic Bar and off we go to see a show ..

The comedian was funny as all hell .  He was a ventriloquist and been laughing ever since .

Dinner was excellent at Chops Grille . All the cruises we've been on and we've never been here . I'm not a steak eater so I had lobster. ..it's a specialty restaurant . 

I can't even tell you what the show Starwater was about.  I'm like WTH ? Back to the bar I go ... 
Only to go to Boleros and find a reggae band here ? Ok .. All the black and white folk who know Bob Marley are here. They done run out the Spanish folks. LOL . We stay and sway to old classic reggae . Cover songs of Bob Marley . Just like I said . 

We close the bar down again with our favorite bartender Eric .  I need to make up the next 2 days I'm behind my alcohol totals .ugh . It's what makes the package worthwhile . I simply can't drink like I used to . That's a good thing . 

We missed Quest apparently . It's the craziest thing aboard this ship . Grown folk running and acting a fool . It's fun though . 

It's a semi late night ..1:00am . And what's next ? Ice and heat the knee then exercises. 

My trip is speeding by .. More tomorrow .. We are out to sea the next two days . Need to make it pool side tomorrow .. The closer we get up north .. The colder it is .. Where is my coat again? 

Ciao !

No comments: