Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Travel Rewind: Punta Cana Day 7 Pain Pain go away



Hola,


After a great dinner last night at the speciality restaurant and have hopped in and out the jitney several times yesterday I finally had a great night sleep even though I need to sleep on my back . 

Thanking God all the way . I managed to go to the bathroom myself and change clothes ( a small feat ) but I knew I needed to rest because today would be tough . 

The bus to the airport was challenging and almost fell and I realized the gravity of the situation . I'm certain I'll need surgery and pray I can walk . That is what's scaring me now . 

I need to be calm .. One journey at a time . Home first . The folks at the airport and wonderful .. Special services did a great job ..even took us to duty free . 

I never realized the pain could be so great until trying to get off the bus . I need a different strategy and I'm so glad I don't have to go up the stairs to the plane . I am however concerned again about how I will manage this bus to the plane . God will provide .  

I need to contact the hospital for special surgery ASAP .. And insurance and my job and TIAA . These things I must take care if today . 

I have to tell my mom but decided to wait until I get home . 

No comments: