Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Memories ....

Hola !

I just posted a set of Travel Rewind stories as today is the anniversary of my surgery after suffering
A horrible fall in DR last year on vacation .

I am doing well . God is good . Healing is continuing . I am waking , spinning , exercising , all somewhat modified .. No running yet . However .. I have been on a cruise this year , traveled for pleasure and work on a plane and purchased a Fitbit to get serious about tracking the walking and exercising .

I am extremely grateful and I share the good and the bad during that trip as a reminder to never take a day for granted . Also .. ALWAYS HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE .  The one time I don't ....

Thanks to tho those who read my stories .. Here's to hoping you enjoy them !

Ciao!

If you like what your read .. Tell someone else !


No comments: