Sunday, March 27, 2016

Spa Week is Back ! April 11th - 17th !

Greetings !

It's that time of the year again! Twice a year in the Spring and Fall SpaWeek is held
Where you can get a variety of services across the country for $50 ! Woo-Hoo !



So go to   http://www.spaweek.com/?full=1

If you're in the NYC area there's one spa I plan to try .. Elizabeth Arden at the Garden City Hotel. The L.I.R.R. Stops at Garden City and the hotel is right across the street . I was recently at an event there and this is the most beautiful hotel I've been to! I said I wanted to do the spa - and I'm going !

Check out the full list for other spots ! Those not in NYC SpaWeek might be a different time but feel free to check out their website and see if anything catches your eye !

I'm grateful to the loyal few that follow me - and I'm back !

Ciao!

No comments: